Sunday, October 18, 2009

"You will only reach your own potential if you help others reach theirs"

It is amazing what happens to you when your focus goes to helping others.
I have been so blessed in my teaching figure skating that I have had such wonderful young people to work with.
When your focus switches from yourself to others , a real transformation happens.
In order to reach another level you need both views from the inside out and the outside in.

Knowledge needs to be shared to grow !!!

It is very exciting for me to watch Brian Orser having made that transformation. He is a wonderful and extremely talented person. The future of skating is in great hands…Anybody is lucky to have him as a coach.
I am so proud of him and am looking forward to seeing where he will take this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment