Thursday, November 25, 2010

LIVE TO WIN ... WIN TO LIVE...


picture: Ann Fonfa, Shelley Dodt and me

All my life I have been a competitor and all my life I LIVED TO WIN

Going to Championships and Olympics was amazing and participating in all those things as a skater and coach over the last 40 years was incredible.

Then I was confronted with cancer…

All of a sudden everything changed.

I realized in this situation you have to WIN TO LIVE.

Never rang the words of Vince Lombardi more true

“Winning is not everything it is the only thing !!!!”

Please check us out at www.penniesinaction.org and join the ever growing army of crusaders to win this big one…

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember the ones that passed….

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on three years in PIA! I just joined last November the night before I had my surgery. So much has happened, it seems like three weeks. One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that we are on the right track to getting this vaccine as standard treatment for all kinds of solid tumors. It WILL take a long time and it WILL take a lot of money. We are training for the Vac-Olympics of 2015. Five years maximum. PIA has a life and strength all its own and we are just the ones chosen to carry this purple ribbon across the finish line! Never doubt we will succeed!

    ReplyDelete