Friday, June 4, 2010

BREAST CANCER VACCINE NEWS

I am so excited to hear all the press on breast cancer vaccines. Finally we are getting ready to wrap our head around the idea that the way to deal with cancer is treating it like an infection.
That has been Dr. Czerniecki’s idea from the beginning. It made so much sense to me when I heard it. As such Pennies in Action came into being.
The results in mice have got us all excited. Well the research at University of Pennsylvania under the leadership of Dr. Czerniecki MD, PHD has been in Human trial for more than 6 years and is now in phase II with amazing results.
It also promises to have lager and wider implications down the line.
StAY TUNED TO HEAR ABOUT THE EXCITING RESULTS IN THE NEAR FUTURE…
In the meantime let everybody know about the trial so anybody diagnosed with DCIS HER2/neu should check into it as a very promising and viable option.
For info go on www.penniesinaction.org
As soon as the funding is secured the trial for invasive breast cancer will start…
Please help to make this come true asap by donating to the cause…
After seeing the amazing results in this clinical trial I cannot wait to get my vaccine, but I like so many women have to wait for the new trial since I had invasive breast cancer…..(I did not qualify for the previous trials . I was not as lucky as my friend Shelley Dodt, who had 6 shots in 6 weeks and her cancer was gone as a participant in the phase II trial at the University of Penn for DCIS HER2/neu)


Donating is easy by clicking on the widget on the right side of this page. You can use paypal or any major credit card. Thank you so much and god bless. No one in my family ever had cancer and I had 2 kinds, so no one is save. We the people for the people need to get together and win this war of suffering...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment